This product was retired in the early 1990s. See CADview for current solution.
The BLOCK Librarian is an easy to operate AutoCAD graphic storage, retrieval, and control system.
Note: BLOCK Librarian requires AutoCAD to run.
You can view the help screen to get a good idea of BLOCK Librarian's functionality.
- Store - Display - Select from up to 10,000 blocks or symbols per library.
Here's a sample page.
Here's how to access pages in a library.
- Choose blocks from graphic display or text (attribute) database.
- Zoom graphic display for ease of block viewing and selection.
- Runs in background for ease of use with AutoCAD.
- Select from manufacturer or commercial reference libraries.
- Store blocks, symbols and drawing files for easy future access.
You can take a look at a recent review.
- Return to Softsource Home Page